Friday, June 26, 2009

Tonight Brent is at the lake and Darla is at Nanaw's, so Bo and I got to hang out. He has really started talking in the last couple of weeks. He started at Whistle Stop about a month ago and while he still cries when I drop him off, I think he's starting to like it. His teacher, Becky, is really patient and spends a lot of time with him. He says her name so cute but it sounds a lot like "Blankie" so I'm sure Bo thinks his teacher's name is Blankie.

We've been swimming a few times this summer and he loves the pool. He loves it so much that he has no fear about going in and usually will just walk right off into the pool. He even wears his lifejacket in our backyard while he's playing!

Darla was pretty funny on Wednesday. She stayed home with her daddy instead of going to Whistle Stop. She usually dumps most of her stuffed animals out on the floor in her room and it makes me crazy to go in there and see 500 animals everywhere. When I got home from work on Wednesday I asked her "how do you think I'm going to feel when I go in your room?" She looked at me with the funniest expression and said "I think your going to feel great. I didn't get any of my animals out today." The way she said it was so cute and so matter of fact.

No comments: