Friday, June 4, 2010

the end of 1st Grade



Today was Darla's last day of 1st Grade. Ms. Garner has been so impressed with Darla's writing, so I thought I would share a couple of her writing assignments.

1-11-10:
Dear Mom,
Around Valentine's day will you take me to Academy to by a squishy heart pen please? I would pay you, help you cook, I would help you fold laundry to.
Your smart and only daughter,
Darla

5-24-10:
My Dance Recital
Last Friday I had a Hip-Hop dance recital. I had so much family there. I had to wait like an hour to get on stage. I wasn’t even nervous. Once I got on stage my Uncle Andy shouted…GO DARLA! Sometimes I can’t stand my Uncle Andy. He is so frustrating sometimes. (More like always) When I got off the stage I mean there was hugs and kisses and good jobs. And of course Uncle Andy was doing my dance and doing it very badly. I got 3 packs of flowers. We put all the real flowers in vases at home. I had a really great time at my dance recital.

No comments: