Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Bo is walking!

Bo is walking! He's been taking steps around the coffee table and stuff, but he's finally walking on his own around the house. He is so funny when he takes off because he puts his hands straight in the air and screams and laughs. Brent calls him little Frankenstein because of the way he walks... I'll try to get a picture of it to post on here.
Bo also has 6 teeth now - 4 on bottom and 2 on top!
Darla told Brent last night that she broke up with Evan Brady (a few weeks ago) because he wasn't very good at being a boyfriend. She told him that when she would talk to him or ask him something, he would just run off. So, her new boyfriend is Price - she told her Daddy that he talks to her so that's how she picked him. I sure hope her standards for boyfriend material will get a little higher as she gets older. I haven't met Price yet, but I'm signed up to volunteer for the Thanksgiving Feast on Tuesday, so I'll have to check this guy out then.

1 comment:

aichiba said...

Way to go Bo! I'm so jealous ... Mia's going to crawl to Kindergarten.