Saturday, January 24, 2009

Little Climber/First Audition







We had to lower the mattress in Bo's bed this week - I think these pictures explain why! I don't want him to make the same mistake Darla did of climbing out of the crib. ... And I just realized that I never posted a picture of Darla's missing tooth...
Darla had her first audition today. She's always said she wants to be an actor, so I thought I'd let her experience an audition. Radio Disney had open auditions for kids 18 & under to be on the radio. We got up early this morning and drove out to the Cinemark Theater and then Darla wouldn't get out of the car. She said she was too scared and didn't want to do it. I tried & tried to get her to go in...I even promised a trip to Gatti Town, but she wouldn't budge. I certainly didn't want to look like the crazy stage mom dragging my crying 5 yr old into an audition, so we came home and got donut holes! I hope she thanks me in her first Oscar speech for trying...

No comments: