Saturday, May 30, 2009





I was cleaning out Darla's backpack and going through some of her schoolwork today and there's a sheet titled "Summer Plans". Her list for the summer...
1. Go swimming
2. Go shopping
3. Get a Tan
That's my girl! :-)
Also in her folder was a "Me & My Dad" book. They filled in the blanks so I have to share a few of her entries...
"My Dad & I like to eat....cheeseburgers."
"My Dad & I like to watch.....Man v Food."
"My Dad & I like to....play castle stuff."

Another fun discovery this morning...I found Bo in my bathroom playing with one of Darla's baby doll strollers and a box of tampons. He also took the time to wash my flip flops in the toilet. Thanks Bo.

Next week is a big one. Bo starts at Whistle Stop on Monday and Darla has her Kindergarten Song Celebration on Monday too. She said that Mr. Gomez told them "if your parents are crying when you come in the gym, it's because they are so proud of you after watching the slide show". Better take my Kleenex. I can't believe we are already finished with Kindergarten.
I better go - it's very quiet in my house right now and that can't be good.

No comments: