Saturday, September 27, 2008

Blue!

Darla had a great day at school yesterday. When Brent picked her up, she told him "don't look in my folder Dad". Well of course that means "look in my folder Dad." She got on Blue for the 3rd time this year. Green is good behavior - most of the time the kids stay on green which is great. Blue means they did something out of the ordinary. Apparently Ms. Muto left the room and all the kids were running and hiding from the teacher when they were supposed to be laying down for "DEAR time" (rest or reading time). Darla & 2 other kids were doing what they were supposed to, so they got moved to blue. She was so excited! The day got even better because when she got home, she & Bo loaded up and went to Nanaw & Papaw's for the weekend. Brent & I spent our free night last night in Princeton at "Catfish Heaven". It was a great little place and they had the best hushpuppies EVER.
I got Bo's invitations order this morning - save the date for Sunday, Oct 26th at 4pm.
Tonight I've entered a rodeo in Wills Point - Miller and I haven't been anywhere since Memorial Day, so we'll see how it goes.

No comments: