Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bo is 10 months old






Today Bo turned 10 months old. It seems like the time has flown by. He has 2 teeth on the bottom, one on the top, and the other top tooth is about to break through.
He sleeps about 10-12 hours a night and is taking 2 naps a day (sometimes). I sat him on our bathroom scale and he weighed 25 pounds - he's a big boy! He is such a sweet little boy. He is always in a happy mood and has the biggest, sweetest smile ever! He can crawl so fast now that he is across the room in a flash. He still loves Mugsy's dog door, and now he likes her food and water bowl too. Bo also likes when Darla reads to him - actually, he just likes to crawl all over her and take the books away, but it sure is fun to watch.
We went swimming over at Granddad's today, hoping to tire Darla out so she would go to bed early. Brent taught Darla how to jump off the diving board and swim all the way to the shallow end by herself! She told us she was doing the breast stroke to swim that far.

Saturday was Jesse's 6th birthday party at Libby Lu. The girls had so much fun. They had their hair done, make-up, nails painted, played dress up and had the best time. Darla chose the Hannah Montana wig - check out the pics!

Tomorrow is the first day of school. She read two stories to me before she went to bed, and then I laid in bed with here until she fell asleep. She asked me if "we could snuggle?" How can you say no to that?
We went to "Sneak a Peek" on Friday and Darla got to meet Ms. Muto. I didn't recognize any of the kids' names in her class, but I'm sure she'll make lots of new friends. I know I'll have a full report in the morning after I drop her off to KINDERGARTEN!!!

We just watched the closing ceremonies to the Olympics. Brent & I have decided that we are going to London in 2012.

No comments: