Saturday, August 2, 2008

First Blog Ever

Today is my very first entry. Since I can't seem to keep the kids' scrapbooks up to date, I thought I needed something that would tell the story of our everyday lives and all that's happening. Right now, Darla is 5 years old and Bo is 9 months. Darla is actually in Durant this weekend staying at Nanaw's. She wanted a weekend in OK "without her little brother" and she wanted to stay for 3 nights! I know she is having a blast. Nanaw is the best about playing with her for hours & hours. Today Brent & I took Bo to have his pictures taken. I needed the signature baby pose...or his "headshot" as I keep calling it. He smiled so big for the one shot and then kept his serious face the rest of the time. At least I got to see both bottom teeth in the picture. A new one on top popped through this morning. He is crawling, pulling up, and pretty much busy every single second that he is awake. There is no down time with this boy! I love it that Darla is an extra set of eyes & ears...she's so good about telling me when he is doing something he shouldn't be. Like playing with something too small or hitting the door stoppers which is one of his very favorite things right now. The dog door is also interesting to him. I guess he doesn't know why Mugsy can come in & out and he can't. We also went to Presley's 3rd birthday party today at Granddad's, then we went by the hospital to see Uncle Andy. He's had some weird infection in his leg so they've had him on an IV and antibiotics. He looks much better and should be home in a day or two.

No comments: